Wednesday, August 16, 2006

So I've had this blog space reserved since last September, just under a year ago. Every few weeks since then I've thought about what I might blog about. And who would care to read it. I even tried to start it earlier this spring because I had this great idea for the perfect first post. But I couldn't get to the blog because I couldn't remember my password. So I backed off.

Now I figured out how to get into the blog, but I can't for the life of me remember what my "perfect" first post was! Oh, well, such is life. I figure I've been skulking around everyone else's blogs for months now, and if I don't create my own blog I guess that makes me more of a stalker than a peer. So here goes...

1 comment:

kww said...

Yay! Thank you sir. That was precisely my reasoning as well...excellent--glad to see you here!