Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Can't stop the lame-ness

So, I want to blog. I really do. And sometimes I even think of things to blog about, but of course I'm never in a place I can do anything about it when that happens. I have to admit I've been highly unmotivated in life in the last few months, so when I go out and read my friends' blogs (yes, I do follow your blogs closely) I always think I should contribute something. But then when I sit down to enter something, I got nothin'. And then even when I think I do have something to say, I sit down in front of the computer and think, oh that's crap, no one wants to read about that!

Well, I decided today to shun this weird mental block. How? Not sure yet. I tried to figure out why I'm so apathetic lately, but I don't know. Am I sad or depressed? No. Mad at something? No. Sick? Still nope. Just some weird phase, I guess. Kind of like Chuck in Night Shift, when he answers the phone at the morgue with "Somebody died? Who cares?". But I'm tired of it, so it stops now. OK, now. Maybe....now?

Anyways, thanks for checking in once in a while, and I'll try to improve on two things: 1. Post more and 2. No more whining, for crap's sake!

2 comments:

kww said...

Hey there...damn these cycles in life. Maybe you should get involved with community theater. That's my plan for the day when things get boring--nothing shakes it up like pure fear in front of an audience.

momster said...

Jon! I am glad you are back! And speaking of Night Shift...
near, near, nearnearnearnearnearnear, near, near! (Arm strumming with flourish on air guitar)