Wednesday, November 01, 2006

More Know Your Internet

Today's internet site is all about internet shopping. This time of year I try to stay out of stores as much as I can, so I buy almost everything online as far as Christmas presents, etc. The site is Woot. The crazy thing is that they only sell one product line a day. The new product starts at midnight and stays until they sell it out. Then that's it for the day. And you never know what it will be beforehand. But they do have some good deals from time to time. And the occasional woot-offs and Bags of Crap are kind of cool.

Disclaimer: I have not as of yet purchased from this site, but I have several friends who have, and I've been close a couple of times. Roombas, anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there - I've been a woot fan for quite some time. I also love to check out Tanga (www.tanga.com) as they have stuff like woot but also sell games, baord games, and fun stuff. Check it out!